Jones Washburn-Gonzalez, LLP provides legal services to the small business entrepreneur. Whether you have been in business for many years and are thinking about restructuring your organization or if you are just thinking about starting your new business, Jones Washburn-Gonzalez, LLP provides legal services vital to the health of your business.
The services provided include:
- Business Formations: organizing corporations, limited liability companies (LLCs), limited liability partnerships (LLPs), and other small business entities.
- Business Acquisitions: sales and purchases of existing businesses and professional practices.
- Business Finance: commercial and SBA loans.
- Franchises: assisting people who want to buy into business franchises or sell business franchises.
- Contracts: negotiating all types of business agreements and drafting contracts and reviewing contracts.
- Real Estate: drafting and review of leases for office, restaurant space, and retail space.
Whether you are just starting out in your own business or are a seasoned business owner, there is always a need for a trusted legal advisor to assist in providing clear explanations of the legal documentation involved in buying, operating or selling your business.